Cart empty
Shopping cart Cart empty
Notary Public Underwriters
 x 

Cart empty
Shopping cart Cart empty
  • Alabama Notaries
  • Create an Account

At Notary Public Underwriters, our bosses are more than leaders; they're visionaries who inspire, innovate, and empower. Their dedication sets the tone for an exceptional workplace. But don't just take our word for it—see what our incredible employees have to say!

At the heart of every successful company lies a team of dedicated individuals, guided by leaders who inspire, uplift, and empower. At Notary Public Underwriters, we are fortunate to have outstanding leaders who exemplify dedication, vision, and unwavering support for their employees. As we celebrate Boss's Day this year, we would like to shine a spotlight on the remarkable atmosphere at Notary Public Underwriters (NPU) fostered by its leaders.

Leading by Example

Leadership is not just about words; it's about actions. Our bosses lead by example in everything they do. They are always ready to roll up their sleeves and work alongside the team, reinforcing the sense of unity and purpose at NPU. Their work ethic, integrity, and dedication to providing what's best for notaries are sources of inspiration and motivation for everyone in the organization.

Inspiring Excellence

One of the most remarkable qualities of the leadership at NPU is their commitment to excellence. Our bosses set high standards for themselves and, in turn, inspire the team to deliver their best work. Their dedication to providing quality service, continuous improvement, and ethical conduct sets the tone for our entire organization. It's a commitment that has allowed our company to stay at the forefront of the notary industry.

Nurturing Innovation

Innovation is the lifeblood of any successful company, and our leaders understand this well. They encourage us to think outside the box, experiment with new ideas, and embrace change. Their willingness to take calculated risks has allowed Notary Public Underwriters to stand apart from the rest.

Championing Growth and Development

A remarkable boss is like a gardener who tends to the seeds of talent and ambition within their team. The leaders at Notary Public Underwriters have a unique ability to bring out the best in their employees and help them blossom. They recognize each employee's talents and strengths and provide them with opportunities to shine. Whether it's recognizing achievements, providing opportunities for career advancement, offering guidance during challenging times, or encouraging us to pursue our passions beyond the workplace, bosses play a pivotal role in shaping careers and enabling personal and professional development.

Open Communication

Effective communication is a cornerstone of any successful organization, and our leaders understand this well. They are approachable, open to suggestions, and transparent in their communication. Their receptiveness to feedback and willingness to listen to the concerns and ideas of employees create an environment where everyone's voice is heard and valued.

Creating a Positive Work Environment

The workplace culture at Notary Public Underwriters is a testament to the leadership's commitment to fostering a positive environment. Our bosses go above and beyond to build strong, collaborative teams where everyone feels valued and respected. By promoting a culture of inclusivity, support, and camaraderie, they create a workplace where individuals can feel free to be themselves.

Caring for Employees

Employee well-being and providing a healthy work-life balance are essential for productivity and job satisfaction. Through flexible work arrangements, attentive listening, and organizing company-sponsored events, the leaders at NPU shows they genuinely care about the well-being of their employees and set the tone for a workplace that feels like a second family.

Now, let's hear from some of our incredible employees:  

When I think of Jack and Debbie, the first thing that comes to mind is how much they like giving back to the employees of NPU and the community. For example, we have the opportunity to enjoy company festivities, experience profit-sharing that occurs a few times a year, and enjoy numerous fantastic free lunches throughout the year. Fortunately, Jack and Debbie entrust Chris, our president, with the not-so-easy task of creating a productive, enjoyable, and overall great work environment (as enjoyable as work can be), a task which he excels at.

As for the managers at NPU, they hold their titles because they responsibly and effectively manage their respective areas, performing their jobs well while ensuring the happiness and productivity of the employees they oversee. The atmosphere here at NPU is undeniably positive, which I believe significantly boosts one's productivity. It's an easy-going, low-pressure, relaxed environment that we have fostered here at NPU, and I'm confident that all other employees would agree that NPU is indeed a fantastic place to work.  - Jason H.

Over the years, I've had the pleasure of working with some incredible leaders. Each of the company owners and the president has a unique management style and approach. They are diverse, yet they are in perfect sync when it comes to their goals for the company and its employees.

Jack has a brilliant mind! He's always forward-thinking, a problem solver, and continually seeks ways to help us improve at our jobs.

Debbie has a heart of gold! She makes everyone feel special and appreciated. Truly, she is the heart of the company. This company may not be nearly what it is today if her love and attention to employees hadn't been present all these years.

Chris is a little bit of everything, but most importantly, he's a leader that others trust and follow. He connects with everyone in ways that matter to them. He's flexible yet firm, an excellent listener, and a compelling communicator. Together, they have created an environment and fostered relationships with their employees that can't be matched anywhere else.  - Trinity C.

Everyone has been amazing; I'll start with Jack and Debbie. When I began working here, they never stood over me, watching and waiting for me to mess up. Jack or Debbie would simply check on me to make sure I'm not overwhelmed or ask about my day; that's more than enough for me.

Chris is the same way. We spend most of our time talking about sports or jokes we saw on the internet the previous day; nevertheless, it's still great vibes.

As for Scooby, I don't know where to begin. He's an outstanding boss, and most days don't feel like work because of the atmosphere he creates. He is one of the reasons I work so hard here. He provides excellent feedback, making it easy for me to go back and fix mistakes so I won't repeat them in the future.

Working here is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and I pray that everyone who reads this gets to experience a workplace like this one day.  - Chasen S.

I've had the privilege of working at Notary Public Underwriters for several years, and it's more than just a workplace; it's like a second family. Jack is not only passionate about his work but also about the world and how we, as a society, can repair the damage we've caused. He brings that enthusiasm to the office, inspiring all of us. Jack also opens his home to create memorable moments at parties and events, reinforcing the feeling that we're more than just coworkers.

Debbie is an absolute gem. She cares about each and every one of us. Despite her position within the company, she rolls up her sleeves and assists our Customer Care team daily.

Trinity is the backbone of our Customer Care department. Even when we're short-staffed, she manages to keep things running like clockwork. She's always there to accommodate and support all of us.

Chris is the kind of leader who makes time for everyone. He doesn't just manage; he connects. He says hello, he listens, and he genuinely cares about each employee.

But what makes Notary Public Underwriters truly special is the enduring bond among us all. We've seen each other's children grow into adults, celebrated countless happy occasions together, and provided comfort and support during times of heartache and need.  - Christina B.

I would like to express my appreciation to Jack, Debbie, Chris, and Trinity for the support and leadership they have provided during my time working at NPU. They consistently prioritize the best interests of the employees, especially during the past couple of years when we faced the challenges of the pandemic when they made necessary accommodations to ensure we could continue working. They have created a positive and enjoyable work environment for all of us, and I am extremely grateful for everything they have done for me and my fellow coworkers.

Trinity, in particular, has been incredibly helpful in aiding my professional development and making sure that we stay updated on all changes in our department. She is not only an outstanding mentor but also a great friend. NPU is a fantastic place to work because everyone treats each other with respect and supports each other like a family.  - Stephanie R.

Debbie and Jack are amazing. They do so much for us; they're super nice, and I'm grateful. Allen is very supportive and understanding—very cool. I enjoy coming into work knowing I get to work with someone like him.  - Kevin D.

Jack and Debbie have created a work environment and culture as owners that goes above and beyond most companies. They have always put their employees before themselves and treat us like family. I am so blessed and honored to work for the two most humble, caring, fun-loving, and generous people I have ever met!

Chris, as president, has been dedicated to NPU and the employees from the beginning. He takes the time to ensure each and every employee is taken care of and inspires us all to achieve our goals. He genuinely cares and puts forth effort into making a flexible and fun work environment!

I’m so grateful to have Trinity as my supervisor for the past 15 years. I can’t think of anyone I’d rather have as a boss than her! I know her job is far from easy, but she makes it look that way. She works tirelessly to make sure the department runs smoothly and goes above and beyond to show her appreciation for us in Customer Care. She is not only an amazing boss; she is an amazing friend.  - Heather F.

Celebrating Boss' Day at Notary Public Underwriters is more than just a tradition; it is a testament to the remarkable qualities and leadership demonstrated by NPU's top individuals. On this special day we extend our heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to the exceptional leadership at NPU.

Related Article(s)

Notary Public Underwriters Honors Yolonda Cave for 35 Years of Service

Happy 38th Anniversary, Notary Public Underwriters!

Our Sustainability Efforts at Notary Public Underwriters

According to our records, your commission state is Kansas, but the page you are attempting to view is for Alabama notaries. If you would like to update your commission state to Alabama, please select it from the box below.